Login to Complete an Application or to Access Judging Panel
The American Society of Human Genetics (ASHG) administers multiple programs through the year to enable members and others in the community to interact, engage, provide leadership, be recognized, and connect with one another.
Please note: ASHG is transitioning to a new system for its application and nomination forms. To submit an application or a nomination, you will need to create a new account using the link in the left-hand menu. This is distinct from the username and password you may have created for the ASHG Web Portal and membership form. These accounts will be integrated in the future.
Trainees interested in applying for positions on committees must apply through the Trainee Leadership Opportunities process.
On these pages, you'll find opportunities to:
- Nominate yourself or others to serve on the ASHG Board of Directors (all members; trainee and early-career positions will be available in 2020)
- Nominate others for ASHG's annual awards (all members)
- Nominate yourself or others to serve on one of ASHG Committees (regular members only)
- Apply for Trainee Leadership Opportunities (trainee members only)
- Participate in ASHG's annual Board of Directors Election (all members)
Each of these programs have specific open and closing periods throughout the year, so please note you may access pages and forms that are currently inactive.
Important Dates and Deadlines
- March 12 – 2019 Board Nominations Open
- March 16 – 2018 Award Nominations Open
- March 22 – 2019 Committee Nominations Open
- April 16 – Deadline for 2019 Board Nominations
- April 30 – Deadline for 2018 Award Nominations (updated)
- May 23 – Deadline for 2019 Committee Nominations
- May 23 – Deadline for 2019 Trainee Leadership Opportunities Application
- July 13 – Board of Directors Election: Polls Open
- August 17 – Board of Directors Election: Polls Closed
Should you have any questions about the forms you need, please contact email@example.com for assistance.