Login to Complete an Application or to Access Judging Panel
Voting is now closed for the 2018 ASHG Board of Directors Election.
In order to improve our service to you and the security of your data, ASHG is upgrading to a new election ballot system. All members must create a new, one-time login account to cast your vote this year. To set up your new account, click here. You may skip this step and use the same login information if you submitted a 2018 award, board, or committee nomination. Starting in 2019, this system will be integrated with the ASHG web portal.
ASHG is committed to engaging members in the life of the Society. Elections are a good way to be involved by voting for leaders who can represent the Society and the scientific community at large. The Board, acting on behalf of ASHG’s 7,000 members, sets direction for the Society and its activities, which span scientific research, advocacy, and education in human genetics at the national and international level.
The Nominating Committee, with support from the Executive Committee, has composed a slate of potential board members that reflects the Society’s value of diversity in its leadership, as defined by scientific background, professional level, race, ethnicity, gender, etc. The Committee also considered other variables of representation, including commitment, involvement with ASHG, and relevant expertise in the human genetics community.
You are invited to vote for:
- 2019 President-elect; and
- three directors (out of 7 candidates)
Election information and guidelines:
- Only 2018 ASHG members are eligible to vote. Click here to Join or Renew.
- No one may vote more than once.
- All votes are confidential; no one can determine for whom anyone else voted.
- No one can duplicate anyone else’s vote.
- No one can change a vote once it has been submitted.
- Each voter may verify that his or her vote was received.
- The candidate(s) with the highest number of votes will be elected.
- Winners will be announced soon after the election closes.
- Terms for all newly elected board members will begin on January 1, 2019.
Please contact email@example.com for questions. Thank you in advance for your participation in the 2018 ASHG Board of Directors Election!